Delivering gluten-free and highly nutrition Fresh Atta and Whole Wheat
Shubham Flour Mill is a renowned manufacturer and supplier of Fresh Atta and Whole Wheat, which is 100% pure & enriched with high fiber. Our range is free from impurities and completely healthy for the consumer. The flour supplied by us is gluten-free and available under reasonable rates. Our firm which is looked after by Mr. Rahul Purushottam Tapdiya joined the company during his studies on fifty percent partnership basis with father Mr. Purushottam Tapdiya. He holds a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering and is now CEO and MD of the company. Besides this company, he fully owns Rahul Trading Company.
The tasks of processing and packaging of the range are done with extreme hygiene and no stone is left unturned to maintain the nutritional value and the taste. Customers can get the delivery of our manufactured range at their doorstep within a stipulated time frame. All they need to do is to place their order with us.
Our Sister Company
Rahul Agro Industries is a sister concern of our company and is supporting us to get a strong position in the market and setting milestones.
Our future plans are related to enhance our output capacity. We also aim to improve efficiency of the company by installing advanced machinery. In the year 2015, our firm's production capacity was 4 ton/Hour (96 ton/day), which we want to improve from 4 ton to 10 ton/Hour which means 240 ton/day.
Milestones of Shubham Flour Mill
We are the first mover in the town that manufactures flour. We have our own brand called Annadata which is the choice of millions in the market. Our growth process comprises the expansion of the filtration plant along with the upgrading our production machinery. Initially, we started our plant with 6 Chakki but now the capacity is 4 Ton/hour (96ton/day) is obtained. We are continuously working hard to attain many new milestones and set an example in the respective industry.
- The first step is called Grader in which we remove large stone and soil.
- In the second step, we remove the small stone and this process is called Gravity.
- The third step in the process is called Schorar in which we remove dust from the wheat.
- Then comes the Dampner stage in which we clean wheat using water after that we pour the wheat in our storage tank.
- In the next step, a Magnet collects the stone particle, thereby, cleaning all impurities from wheat.
- The next level of production is called Hamry Roll in which the remaining impurities are removed.
- Next comes the stage in which a Plan Shifter separates large particle and Chokar From Flour and a magnet is placed to collect the stones.
- Last is Packaging, our machine packed the flour in flexi packets of 5Kg and 25Kg.
We are committed to maintain quality, integrity and deliver value for our customers and this has enabled us to develop a cordial bond with them. With the support of the dedicated team, infrastructure and associates, we have served clients from various ends of the country. Some of our valuable customers are:
- Arihant Traders
- Gajanan Bhusar
- Sunil Gawande